Thursday, August 28, 2008

September to November...

Here is the route I've planned to travel from September to November. I will spend about two weeks in Salvador and Praia do Forte, relaxing and catching up with old and new friends I've met there last year or via Couchsurfing. From Salvador I'll fly to Rio to enjoy the beautifull beaches, great nightlife and company of someone special ;-). Thomas, my ever faithful soul and travel mate will meet me in Rio on October 8 and from Rio we will fly up North together to Fortaleza, then by bus to Sao Luis... and I'm sure by the time we'll arrive there Thomas will have come up with many more ideas where to go ;-). From Sao Luis I will have to continue on my own again (sniff sniff...) to Belem, Manaus... and from there on to Panama. In Manaus I hope to meet Geovanny, a Couchsurfing friend from Ecuador.

No comments: