Friday, October 24, 2008

NOT leaving Sao Luis ;-)


Well, leaving Sao Luis is not as easy as expected. This morning I waved off Thomas (sniff!), packed my bags and went out in search for a public phone to call Bill in Rio. Unfortunately I didn't find a phone that was working but I bumped into Atila and his uncle, again ;-) Since Wednesday they were planning on leaving, too, but now it looks as if they wil stay at least for the weekend, too.

We decided to have lunch together and Atila told me about a show of Elza Soares tonight in Sao Luis. I went back to my hotel wondering if I should stay one day longer when my other new friend, the fake taxi driver ;-) called, too. I told him about the show and he immediately took me to the agency to change my bus ticket. So here I am, for one more night in Sao Luis. Atila and I spend the afternoon in 'our' bar having lots of beer (him) and crazy juices (me) and watching handsome men walk by (both). Can't wait for the show tonight! We will all meet again tonight at the same place, the 'Antigamente', go for drinks, watch the show and then go to some special night clubs ;-)

No comments: